Monday, December 1, 2008

Visit Update

Well, our second visit is today. this is our second meeting and we are meeting separately. This morning was my visit, and this evening is Marks. My visit went just great. It was hard being in there by yourself, and answering all of those questions, but it is just answering questions about your life and growing up and things like that.

Mark will meet her tonight and go through the same thing. Our home visit will most likely be sometime late next week. So we are moving along. Once they come into the home, they are just making sure that the home is a good and safe environment to raise children. She told us it was by no means a home white glove inspection. So, I am thankful for that.

I will post more late next week. I am flying home to Wisconsin to be with my mom. She had open heart surgery last Wednesday and she is having a hard time with recovery. My sister called this morning and she is a bit scared and I am too. So, I booked a flight to fly home tomorrow. I will be gone for a week....so please keep my mom in your prayers...she needs all of them.

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. I will update the blog when I get home next Tuesday. Keep praying....!

2 comments:

Mom/patti/Nona said...

My prayers will be with you. Glad the visit went well..... we love you. mompatti

Sis said...

I as so glad that the visit went well for you both. Hopefully by this time next year you will not only be a wife, daughter, sister, aunt and friend, you will be a "Mom". This I have learned is a title that you will never outgrow. I will keep you and Mark in my prayers.

We shared a sigh of relief together today for our own Mother who has been having a difficult time with recovery. For days I shared with you discouraging information about her progress since surgery. I didn't realize how quickly a part of us could be taken away. We are both "our Mother" to an extent. Good bad or indifferent. I do know that this "crisis" has shown me how much MOM means to me and how much my little sister has grown up. Seems like yesterday I was lugging her around in a backpack.
All my love Keli
See you tomorrow.
Sis


Last Yankee/Boston series in Yankee Stadium

Nursery Pic 2

Nursery Pic 2
Nursery Pictures

Nursery Pic 1

Nursery Pic 1
The crib