Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Getting Ready

Well, as some of you may know, we live in a small 1200 square foot house. Which is fine for Mark and I, but with two dogs, and now getting ready for the addition of a little one.....I am realizing just how small that is. So, we are in the process of taking our third bedroom and making it into a nursery. Which means making our guest bedroom a bedroom/office. Our house is a little messy at this time, with both closets and rooms torn apart, but we are making progress. I have condensed about all I can at this point, so now it is just a matter of taking things off the wall and picking a paint color. I have four samples on the wall, and Mark is trying to help best he can, but he is a tad bit color blind, so he does not see the same color as everyone else....but he tries.

When the family comes over for Thanksgiving, I will have to get more opinions of what color to go with. Then I will paint over the holidays and hopefully have the room ready for our home visit.

Be on the lookout, I may even post a picture of the colors on here to get everyone's help. I am trying to stay neutral with a green, but I went to Lowes and realized that there are like 100 shades of green.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Looking forward to seeing the family at Thanksgiving. We miss the rest of the family that we will not see. Miss you Mom and Dad!

No comments:


Last Yankee/Boston series in Yankee Stadium

Nursery Pic 2

Nursery Pic 2
Nursery Pictures

Nursery Pic 1

Nursery Pic 1
The crib