Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mom is out of ICU

God is so wonderful! My mom moved out of the Intensive Care Unit today and into a regular room. I am so thankful for all of the prayers and good wishes. Her heart is doing fine, her lungs are clearing up, and her mental status is improving every day.

When I left the hospital tonight, she was getting ready to sleep a little...(very hard to sleep in the ICU...to many bells and whistles!) so she needs to rest. I will be back up there all day Monday and Tuesday. I fly out Tuesday afternoon, if the snow is not to bad. We are supposed to get 6-12 inches of snow in the next two days. Please pray for my safe travel.

Please continue to keep mom in your prayers, as she is not out of the woods yet. She still has a long road ahead of her, but this is so much better than it was.

No comments:


Last Yankee/Boston series in Yankee Stadium

Nursery Pic 2

Nursery Pic 2
Nursery Pictures

Nursery Pic 1

Nursery Pic 1
The crib