Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New house, New jobs, we love it!

Hello from Tennessee! I know I have been bad about posting news on the blog...I am so sorry! We are in our new house in Clarksville, TN now and are finally settled in. We took off wall paper, painted almost every room, updated lights, mirrors, and cleaned everything!

Thanks to all of our family and friends who helped us move and make some improvements on the house. We could not have done it without you. We are looking forward to having many family memories in this house.

Some of you have asked about the adoption process. We have a meeting set up for Thursday (July 16) with the agency from Nashville. She is going to visit our home and do an updated home study. Once this is complete, we will be good to go once a mom picks us. So we will keep you updated.

I will take pictures of the house soon and post them for everyone to see. Mark is doing well with his new job at the Clarksville Best Buy. I have been attending some in-services for teachers and meeting some of my new co-workers. I took Mark to the new school on Monday. The building is not yet completed, however, it should be done in the next two weeks.

I will be traveling to Wisconsin on July 20 to visit my mom. Everyone please keep my mom in your prayers as she is going through a tough time in her life right now. It would mean alot to our family.

Hope everyone is enjoying there summer. I promise to post more often. Please visit back for pictures!

No comments:


Last Yankee/Boston series in Yankee Stadium

Nursery Pic 2

Nursery Pic 2
Nursery Pictures

Nursery Pic 1

Nursery Pic 1
The crib