Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Next step here we come......

Well, the agency sent us a letter stating that our home study was "officially" accepted! Yay!!! They told us to call the agency and set up a meeting with the owner to go over the legal rights and such. They also want to go over the photo album that will be printed for potential moms to look at and the album that will go on the internet. We are very excited about getting to the next step.

I was reading the blog that the Christian Adoption agency put on their website for waiting families to read. They give tips on how to put together a successful photo book. They even said that some peoples books are so good that they get picked after only two weeks. Now, of course that got my hopes up and I thought right away that we should hurry and get the book done so we can get picked. I have already started working on it on Shutterfly, but I want it to be perfect so I am going to take my time.

The meeting is scheduled for February 10. So we will need lots of prayers from that point on. Once we get the book done we will also create an album on-line. Once that is completed I will post the link and you can view our album on line.

Thank you for all of your prayers thus far. We still need plenty. God has a plan and we are trusting in him to know when the time is right. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Mom/patti/Nona said...

I can't wait to see the album. We love you and are so proud of you - we know God will find that special baby. love nona


Last Yankee/Boston series in Yankee Stadium

Nursery Pic 2

Nursery Pic 2
Nursery Pictures

Nursery Pic 1

Nursery Pic 1
The crib